Who we are
ABC Learn is a Brand and Trading Division of ABC International 360, established in Dhaka, Bangladesh with a view to deliver Contemporary Education facilities via Audio-Visual Learning (AVL) to the learners and educators in the country. Our website address is: https://www.abclearn.com.bd.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Your interaction with our website is tracked through Google Analytics Platform. This tracking may include, but not limited to, your usage behaviour, pages and blog posts visited, time spent in each page or blog post, products viewed, wishlist, purchase behaviour, course, lesson or video views, quiz attempts, etc.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including, but not limited to, your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details* and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
* Credit Card/Payment details are not processed by our website. They are processed by third-party payment processors like Visa, Mastercard, Amex, bKash, etc. on their website. This means that, you are redirected to payment processors’ website(s) after you click on “Pay Now” or “Place Order”. Employees or stakeholders at ABC International 360 cannot view or access any payment details you enter on third-party payment processors’ website and hence do not accept any liability on their part. However, if you face any problems or have any complains, feel free to contact us, details mentioned at the bottom of this page.
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
Who we share your data with
In order for us to provide you with and maintain a consistent and secure service and enhance your experience with us, we may, from time-to-time, share your data with third parties including, but not limited to, web hosting or cloud server companies, Social Media Analytics sites or softwares, Spam and Fraud detectors, payment processors and legal authorities. If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
If you have any queries, regarding your data or any of our policies, please write to us at [email protected]
ABC International 360
Medina Heights – 5th Floor, 32 Siddheshwari
New Circular Road Shantinagar
Dhaka 1217, Bangladesh
In case of emergency, please call our hotline @ +8801952266100